Property and Commercial Law
- Help with the conveyancing namely the purchasing or selling of commercial, residential and rural property in New South Wales.
- Help with retail and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants.
- Give advice on contracts for sale and purchase of land, including on any cooling off period.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of any type of real property.
- Arrange searches and enquiries.
- Arrange exchange of contracts and settlement of all types of real property transactions.
- Advise on general commercial matters including contracts of all kinds.
Wills, Estates and Trusts
- Prepare wills of all kinds.
- Minimise the chance of a contested will.
- Advise executors and trustees on a will.
- Apply for probate of the will in the Supreme Court of NSW.
- Apply for letters of administration (if there is no will or the will is deemed to be not comprehensive or invalid).
- Assist in the transferring or selling of estate property.
- Advise on and set up family and testamentary trusts.
- Advise on powers of attorney and appointments of enduring guardian.
- Safely store your important legal documents (including wills).
A notary public (or public notary) is a practising lawyer authorised amongst other things:
- To witness affidavits, statutory declarations and other documents for the use both in Australia and overseas.
- To attest/affirm and certify legal documents for use both in Australia and overseas, including powers of attorney, wills, deeds and contracts.
- To make attested copies of documents under seal for use overseas.